- Jul 13, 2019
- 1 min read
5 reasons why you should have a wedding album
You invested wisely in a great professional photographer and are now the proud owners of stunning images from your wedding day on a usb pen.
After looking at your photos a few times, laboriously clicking through one at a time, the usb pen ends up in a draw, rarely to ever see the light of day again.
Now is the time to consider the following reasons why you should have a wedding album.
1. An album is a beautiful keepsake that will last for generations into the future and become a family heirloom.
2. Mature family members and guests who are not so computer literate will love being album to look through your album and relive the memories of the day with you.
3. Weddings are one of the few times the whole extended family are together, and all too soon over the years they slip away. The images in your album will be a precious reminder of happy times spent with cherished loved ones.
4. Wedding albums do not have to be expensive. There are so many options available to you now from digital photo books right through to high-end elaborate leather bound presentations, and as a result the prices vary massively as well. With many photographers including a print release with their collection you can even do it yourself on one of the numerous online websites.
5. Photographers often have all-inclusive packages which include albums so you can budget for that right from the start rather than having to find the funds for an album after the wedding, which is usually when couples are tightening their purse strings.