7 Reasons Why You Should Hire A Professional Photographer For Your Wedding
Updated: Apr 21
Let's face it, we'v all seen the nightmares brides have posted about their terrible wedding photos. Do you really want to be one of those couples who end up with blurred, badly lit images that look like a 5 year old took them ? If the answer is NO, then read on for our 7 reasons why you should hire a professional wedding photographer......
1. Proper equipment & back-up equipment. Expertly serviced. Fully insured. Your cousin Tom or Uncle Bobs' memory card failed on the day etc
2. Let your family and friends enjoy the day without the stress of doing your photography. They may take great photos, but those lovely images are taken when they are not under pressure to get it right. Your wedding day happens only once, there are no retakes.
3. A professional photographer is committed to you and capturing your day, not enjoying the day. They are there for you and have no hidden agenda for anything else, they are there solely to take great photographs of your special day.
4. A professional will capture all the details, no matter how small. All those things you spent ages searching for that mean everything to you.
5. They know how and when to pose you, and when to let you just enjoy the moment and still capture the emotions and memories.
6. They know how to help you relax and enjoy your day. You don't like having your photo taken ? A professional knows how to get the images you want without you stressing about anything.
7. They are not just photographers, experience counts, they have done this many times before and know how things work on the day. They are an invaluable resource.